Welcome to Pai-Trekking
Here you find:
- information about trekking around Pai
- things to see and do in Pai
- information about good places to stay "over the river"
My name is Pat and i am from a local tribe. I am born in a little village next to Pai and know all the mountains, streams and villages since i am a little boy.
When you look in Chiang Mai for a longer trekking tour you will find that all the tour operators trek in the Pai area.
Why not come to Pai instead - relax a bit and take a local guide?
This is different to what you'll get from commercial ventures run out of Chiang Mai, Bangkok etc.
This is Thai trekking at its very best. What to expect at the trek:
- We trek along natural footpaths used by the hill tribes and animals.
- You will learn a lot about the animals and plants on the way
- We will stay with the local hill tribes in their villages
- You will learn about the daily life in the mountain villages
- Eat local food the way the locals do